Graduation and fond farewell!

 

Thank you for your kind support and love this school year!  

We started out with this as a tiny idea to get our cousins and a couple friends to do a home preschool and Zoom Circle Times while the world was staying home during the pandemic.  

We started out with 6 children when I first announced the idea.  At the height of KTP, I was emailing the Zoom Circle Time links to 30+ families!  We fluctuated from time to time in numbers, due to brick and mortar schools and parent employment returning to near regular status.  The lesson plans altered a few times based on the demand (and my health.)  But, the feeling remained mutual...we enjoyed our fun and silly times together learning our ABC's and 1, 2, 3's!  

I would be remiss if I didn't send my sincere, heartfelt appreciation to you wonderful parents who supported this program with your generous donations!  I was blown away by your magnanimous gestures monetarily and through the sweetest notes by email and snail mail.  

I'm praying for each of these children to find success and happiness in all of their educational and life pursuits!  

Our private facebook group page will remain active.  Please keep in touch.  

πŸŽ“πŸ₯° πŸŽ“πŸ₯°πŸŽ“πŸ₯°πŸŽ“πŸ₯°πŸŽ“πŸ₯°πŸŽ“πŸ₯°πŸŽ“πŸ₯°πŸŽ“πŸ₯°πŸŽ“πŸ₯°πŸŽ“πŸ₯°πŸŽ“πŸ₯°πŸŽ“πŸ₯°πŸŽ“πŸ₯°πŸŽ“πŸ₯°

↓Click to see our farewell video.

I'm glad I was your teacher

I've come to love you so.

I can't believe the end is here,

I hate that we must go!

Remember all the fun we had

In all the things we did,

But most of all remember 

You're a very special kid!

Love,

Miss Kari

Comments