Hey there, sister!



I'm so glad you are here! This blog is my way to connect with my sweet sisters and close friends with little ones who are trying to navigate the preschool-at-home experience during these unusual times. (Shaking fists in the air, "Darn you, Covid!")

My sisters.

Now that you have found this blog, welcome! You are now my family! Big virtual hugs, sister. I feel you. You are beautiful, strong, and such a good mom. I mean, here you are looking for a curriculum that works for your family. Education is important to you. But, teaching may just not be on your resume. ✋Since sisters share, I've got you.

My first class circa 1994

✅ I was a Preschool Teacher for 16 years and a Center Director for 8 years.  Post college, m
y experience and training was molded within  NAEYC accredited preschools,
 MontessoriHead Start, corporate, and private schools.  I have seen what resonates with students, what parents are pleased with, and what many teachers use for best preschool results.    

After all that truly valuable experience, working with talented teachers and vibrant students, I have been blessed with my own family.  Other hats I currently wear are Children's Storyteller at my local library, and Etsy shop owner of handmade felt children’s stories & songs.

Library Storyteller in action.

As I collect and assemble ideas for lesson plans from my home bookshelf and other blogging moms, I am thinking of you. I am you. I am also thinking of your active preschooler who is smearing pudding on the table with the letters of his name while you are stuffing clothes into the washing machine. "Good job! You wrote your name, honey! Now, please help me wipe this up." (Inhale, exhale.) Take a sip of your favorite beverage and let's get prepping for preschool at home!

My little family.

Comments